WHO WE ARE
ADICIM actively participates in the dissemination of the arts in its 11 reconstituted municipalities on the Island of Montreal which make up its members. It is a non-profit network where ideas are exchanged and resources and experiences can be shared. ADICIM members present different artistic events in all fields. This association is based on territorial affinities, socio-demographic realities and technical infrastructure to offer their citizens an artistic diversity.
- Promote and ensure the dissemination of the arts;
- Promote cooperation between broadcasters;
- Encourage the collection and exchange of information and expertise in cultural matters;
- Support members in the development of activities;
- Support the circulation of artistic productions from targeted disciplines;
- Create partnerships with other regional networks;
- Support audience development;
- To act as a relay for members with specialized cultural bodies (government or associations);
- Allow the realization of joint structuring projects.
OUR BOARD OF DIRECTION
- Christine Duchesne, President
- Danielle Bélanger, Vice-president
- Kristina Timms, Treasurer
- Karine Lacoursière, Secretary